Now hiring talented and competitive outside sales representatives who thrive in both a quick sales cycle and long-term sales cycle environment. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and organized, you will play a key role in sharing information about our company and products, as well as find new sales leads, deliver sales strategies, and sell consumer product goods. Ideal candidates will be experienced representatives in at least one of the following categories: Automotive parts and accessories, outdoor patio furniture, electronics, pet supplies, wood-pellet grills, office supplies and furniture, sports equipment and more. We seek sales professionals who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge and have experience in the international market to promote and sell the products on our B2B platform A&C Custom Furniture to US customers.
A&C Custom Furniture is a one-stop wholesale sourcing platform connecting small and medium sized businesses to vetted and verified international manufacturers. Our customers can access the latest top selling products at costs that were previously only available to major retailers. This access makes A&C Custom Furniture customers more competitive locally and globally.
A&C Custom Furniture maintains a vast network of international manufacturers and suppliers, offering tremendous opportunities to bring high-quality products to North American consumers, packaged and branded for this market, across a wide range of categories.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound
lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve weekly and quarterly sales quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Attend trade shows and related events and meet with customers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven experience in at least one of the following categories:
Automotive parts and accessories, Outdoor patio furniture,
Electronics, Pet supplies, Wood-pellet Grills, Office supplies and furniture, Sports equipment and more.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong presence and experience making dozens of cold calls per day
- Experience working with Zen Desk or similar CRM
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers
- Ability to professionally and confidently communicate
with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with E-commerce, sourcing and international trading
- Sit or stand as required by daily duties, including phone calls, computer work, etc.
- Attending trade shows requires continuous walking and standing for extended periods of time
- Lift or carry up to 45lbs.
Education and Experience:
- Associate college degree minimum
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience
Work Schedule, Compensation
- This is a full-time, exempt position
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm, may vary
according to needs of sales events
- Some travel is needed
- Salary DOE + commission
A&C Custom Furniture, Inc. offers a rich benefit package after 90 days of continuous employment which includes your choice of 90 to 100% employer-paid medical plans to select from including HMO and PPO coverage. We also offer 100% employer-paid dental/vision insurance, as well as 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term life insurance. Better yet! The company contributes 3% of your salary automatically even if you do not contribute to our 401k plan. The company currently observes 9 paid holidays.